- Academics & Programs
- Faculty & Staff
- Tuition & Aid
- News & Events
The Brennan School of Business welcomes applications from international students. We are authorized by the US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to issue SEVIS I-20s and DS 2019s – for students living abroad or those wishing to transfer their SEVIS records.
In addition to meeting the general requirements for admission, applicants who were educated outside of the United States and/or students requiring a student visa must demonstrate English language proficiency by successfully completing the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Test System) or PTE (Pearson Test of English). They must also show evidence of adequate financial support to qualify for a student visa.
In addition to the tuition and fees charged at Dominican University, there are additional expenses for international students:
- Housing costs (whether room and board in university residence halls or off-campus housing) are the student's responsibility.
- Medical insurance must be obtained from Dominican University. Please visit www.DominicanInsurance.com.
- All fees, books and personal items are the students' responsibility during their education, including periods when the university is not in session.
- Dominican University will assume no liability for any expense incurred by international students.
For information on studying English as a Second Language, please contact ELS, which is located on Dominican University's campus at www.els.edu/chicago.
To request an application, call, fax, email or write to:
Brennan School of Business Admissions
7900 West Division
River Forest, IL 60305
Or fill out the online application.
For calls from outside the US, dial the International Access Code plus 1+ 708.524-6810.
An applicant will not be considered for admission until the school has received the following:
- A completed official application form accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of $25.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Personal Statement.
- Official GMAT or GRE score report.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score report.
- Financial statement.
No credentials will be returned to the applicant.
For more information on admissions, please contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +708.524.6810.
For more information and assistance on immigration and visa matters, please contact Dr. Sue Ponremy, International Student Advisor, at email@example.com.